Keep your comfortable eating pants on and enjoy the deliciousness of these brownies from your own home with this Copycat Applebee’s Blondie Brownie recipe
- 3 /4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 1/4 sticks unsalted butter (10 Tablespoons)
- 2 cups of packed golden brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup of chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Rub flour and butter on a 9 x13 x 2 pan.
- Sift the flour into a bowl.
- Mix the baking soda flour, salt, baking powder, and flour.
- Set it aside.
- Melt the butter.
- Put the melted butter in a mixing bowl and add the sugar. (Mix well)
- Add the vanilla and eggs. (Mix well)
- Add the flour slowly while blending it.
- (Batter will be slightly thick.)
- Spread it in the pan.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and the pecans over all of it.
- Bake for 25 − 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 30 minutes-
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
Keep your comfortable eating pants on and enjoy the deliciousness of these brownies from your own home with this Copycat Applebee’s Blond...