- 2 bags butterscotch chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt, optional
- Line an 8" x 8" pan with parchment paper (or foil) and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the butterscotch chips, sweetened condensed milk, and pinch of salt. Give it a stir and microwave on high for about 50 seconds. Stir and microwave again for 15 seconds. Stir and it should be completely melted. Add vanilla and stir once more.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Once the fudge is firm, remove from the pan with the parchment and peel parchment from bottom of fudge.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Ingredients 2 bags butterscotch chips 1 can sweetened condensed milk 1 tsp vanilla extract pinch of salt, optional Instructions...