These easy Almond Joy Cookies take just four ingredients and don't even require a mixer! No beating, no chilling, just mix 'em up and throw 'em in the oven EASY! You're going to love these ooey gooey fabulous cookies!
Author: Trish - Mom On Timeout
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 3 dozen
- 1 14 oz bag sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup chopped lightly salted almonds (I used Blue Diamond Low Sodium Lightly Salted - light blue bag)
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (regular or fat-free works)
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir until combined.
- Scoop out dough with a cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Moisten the tips of your fingers with water and shape into discs. Pat the tops flat.
- Bake cookies for 12 to 14 minutes or until tips of coconut are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.
Parchment paper is critical for these cookies to turn out right. Silicone mats, waxed paper, etc. will yield a slightly different result.