Bacon Wrapped Cheese Bombs - the appetizer that will make the party! Cheese filled biscuit bombs wrapped in bacon and fried. Do it!
Servings: 10 people
Calories: 318 kcal
Author: Anna | Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- 5 slices of bacon cut in half
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 can biscuits we used Grands Jr.
- 6 oz . mozzarella cheese in brick, cut into 10 cubes
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- Mix melted butter with garlic. Set aside.
- Open biscuits and place on cutting board.
- Gently flatten biscuit. Do not make it too thin or the cheese will escape during frying.
- Brush the side up of a biscuit with garlic butter. Place one cube of cheese in the middle and close the sides, pinching the seam. Roll few times in your hands. Place on a plate.
- Repeat with each biscuit.
- Wrap each biscuit in one half of a bacon slice, securing it with a toothpick. Place back on the plate. Repeat with each biscuit.
- In a skillet, preheat canola or vegetable oil to 350 degrees F. Not hotter.
- Fry each biscuit, about 1,5 to 2 minutes on each side OR until the side is crispy brown.
- Place fried cheese bombs on a paper towel lined plate to drain the excess oil.
- Serve warm with a side of garlic butter or marinara sauce for dipping.