PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES COOK TIME: 35 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 45 MINUTES SERVINGS: 6 MUFFINS
Sweet banana base, cold brew kick, and chocolate chips make these vegan and paleo Banana Mocha Chip Muffins an ultra fluffy indulgent breakfast or sweet treat!
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3 (325g) ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup (120g) cold brew concentrate *
- 2 1/4 cup (250g) almond flour ***
- 1/2 cup (70g) tapioca starch **
- 1/3 cup (65g) chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a high speed blender or food processor, blend the bananas briefly until no large chunks remain. (Or you could mash/mix by hand.)
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and blend until combined. The batter should be very thick and barely able to blend, so if it seems too pour-able add an extra 1/4 cup almond flour.
- Stir/mix in the chocolate chips.
- Spray or line a muffin pan with paper liners. Divide the batter between 6-8 muffins filing each to the top if you want nice rounded domed muffins.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350F or until golden brown and bounce back when lightly pressed in the center.
- Remove from the oven. Cool for 30 minutes before removing from the pan. Enjoy! Keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.
*Or very strongly brewed coffee. Or 1/2 cup non-dairy milk + 1 tsp instant espresso powder. Or if you don't like coffee at all, just use non-dairy milk.
Recipe By https://www.feastingonfruit.com/banana-mocha-chip-muffins/