- 12 Marshmallows
- 24 small Candy Canes, unwrapped
- 1 cup Chocolate Dipping Chips/Melts
- Cover a cookie sheet or tray with wax paper.
- Crush half of the candy canes in food processor, until they are small bits.
- Insert a candy cane in each marshmallow as shown and freeze these for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds, stir and repeat in 15 sec intervals until smooth.
- Dip each marshmallow half way in chocolate and immediately sprinkle with the crushed candy canes.
- Place on the waxed paper, flat side down, as shown.
- Place in a cool spot to set.