- 1/3 Cup Hot Fudge Sundae Topping
- 1 Box Corn or Rice Cereal Squares
- 1/3 Cup International Delight Chocolate Caramel Creamer
- 1/3 Cup Caramel Sundae Topping
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- Pour the cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the sundae toppings and microwave for 5 seconds. Whisk in the creamer.
- Pour the chocolate caramel mixture over the cereal and mix gently until all of the cereal is coated.
- Pour the cereal into a large zip top bag and add the powdered sugar. Seal the bag and shake until well coated. Pour into a large bowl, and enjoy!