FOR THE CRUST:
- ¼ cup coconut flour (optional, if you do not have coconut flour substitute with ¼ cup almond meal)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1¼ cups almond meal/flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- semi-sweet chocolate)
12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped (I like using 8 ounces bittersweet and 4 ounces
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup pistachios (optional)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Coarse sea salt (optional)
TO MAKE TART CRUST:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In the bowl of a food processor, combine the coconut flakes, almond meal and salt. Pulse to combine. In a small container, melt the coconut oil and maple syrup together. Pour into the food processor and pulse until well mixed.
- Press the crust into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch tart pan. Use the flat bottom of a cup to press hard.
- Bake crust in heated oven for 10-12 minutes until golden and firm. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
TO MAKE FILLING:
In a medium mixing bowl, place the chopped chocolate and set aside. In a small saucepan, bring the coconut milk to boil gently. Pour the milk over the chopped chocolate and let stand for 2 minutes before stirring until smooth and creamy. Whisk in the vanilla extract. Pour the chocolate ganache into the cooled tart shell. Chill until set, at least two hours. Top with toasted coconut flakes, almonds, pistachios, coarse salt and fresh raspberries.