Chocolate lasagna is a no baked layered dessert made with cookies, cream cheese, whipped cream and chocolate pudding. It's a chocolate dessert dream!
- 1 brick (8 oz) cream cheese, at room temp
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (36 cookies) Oreos
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tub (12 oz) Cool Whip, divided
- 2 (3.9 oz) packages instant chocolate pudding
- 3 1/4 cups milk, plus 2 Tablespoons, divided
- mini chocolate chips
- Use a food processor (or a zip top bag and a rolling pin) to crush the Oreos into fine crumbs.
- Into a medium bowl, pour in the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish and use a spatula (or the bottom of a measuring cup) to evenly press the crumbs across the dish.
- In the same medium bowl, add the cream cheese and beat with a hand mixer until fluffy. Add in the 2 Tablespoons of milk and sugar and mix well.
- Use a spatula to divide the Cool Whip in half and fold half into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie crust and pop it into the fridge to set for about 10 minutes.
- While it's setting, to a large bowl, add the pudding mixes and 3 1/4 cups milk and beat on medium until it starts to thicken.
- Spread the pudding mixture over the cream cheese layer. Put back into the fridge to set for another 10 minutes.
- Once set, gently spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let chill for at least 4 hours in the fridge or 1 hour in the freezer before you slice.
Recipe Type: Dessert