Course Dessert or Appetizer
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 8 servings
Calories 180 kcal
Author Dinner at the Zoo
- 2 ounces of cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup Chobani® Non-Fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 5 tablespoons of butter , softened
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup holiday sprinkles , divided use
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- graham crackers , fruit, etc. for dipping
- Place the butter, cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl. Using a mixer, beat the mixture until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the flour and vanilla extract and beat for another minute.
- Add the yogurt, 1/4 cup at a time and mix on low to combine.
- Stir in the sprinkles, reserving 2 tablespoons. Place the remaining sprinkles on top of the dip for decoration.
- Serve immediately with fruit, graham crackers and other dippers.
This dip can be made up to a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator. I recommend letting it sit at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving.