Author: Two Sisters Crafting
Serves: 18-20 Cookies
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Softened Butter (Sweet Cream, Salted)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2¾ cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Food Coloring
- 1 Bag Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips
- Cream the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a mixer.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until fluffy.
- Add the Baking Soda and salt and mix.
- Add the flour a bit at a time and mix until it is completely incorporated.
- Separate the cookie dough into three equal portions.
- Use food coloring to color one of the portions red and one of the portions green.
- Add chocolate chips to each portion.
- Create a 2 oz. cookie dough ball out of red, white and green dough.
- Slightly press the cookie ball down onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.