- 1 can (6.5 oz) crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 can crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, green onions and dill weed. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll into a large rectangle on a greased baking sheet. Press perforations together so it does not separate. Spoon crab meat down the middle of the crescent dough.
- Spoon the cream cheese filling on top of the crab meat. I like to form it a little by hand first and then set it on top of the crab meat.
- Fold the edges of the dough over the crab & cream cheese filling, overlapping the edges and pinch together. Flip over the roll so the seam is on the bottom of the baking sheet. Then brush the top of the dough with your egg yolk.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut and serve!
You do not need to use all of the cream cheese filling. I often only use half of the mixture and make two batches of this appetizer at once. If you like it more cheesy, then use the entire mixture.