This salad is a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving Dinner or New Year‘s Eve feast. Cranberry Cheesecake Fluff Salad is quick, simple and easy to prepare.
Author: Dragana`s Sweet Spicy Kitchen
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 cup fresh cranberries1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cup mini marshmallows
- Put cranberries in the food processor and chopped them.
- Add ½ a cup of sugar and mix well.
- Cover it and leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour, possibly overnight.
- Take out of fridge, add pineapple and pecans and stir.
- In a large dish, combine cream cheese with ½ a cup of sugar and beat until it gets creamy.
- Add heavy whipping cream and mix until well combined and firm.
- Fold cranberries and mix well. Finally, gently mix mini marshmallow in.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for 3-4 h.
Serve cold. It is best to be used the same day.