This delicious Coffee, Cookies & Cream Frappe is so delicious and easy to make, you may just never go back to the coffee shop again!
Author: Lisa O'Driscoll / Fun Money Mom
Recipe type: Beverage
Serves: 2 servings
- ½ cup coffee ice cream
- 4 chocolate sandwich cookies, plus one more chopped for garnish
- 4 tbsp ground coffee
- 2 cups ice
- ¼ cup milk
- Whipped cream (for garnish)
- Place ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place the ice in a large plastic up and set it in place to brew.
- Press the specialty button
- Once brewed, combine coffee and ice with ice cream, cookies, and milk in blender
- Blend until smooth and divide between two glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and cookie crumbles.