TOTAL TIME: 5 minutes PREP TIME: 3 minutes COOK TIME: 2 minutes
This is the perfect 5 minute semi-homemade cookie: EASY Chocolate Dipped Shortbread. Perfect for when you only have a few minutes and need dessert or a gift!
- 4 ounces baking chocolate (semi-sweet, milk, or white)
- Walkers Shortbread Festive Shapes
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. I like using a paper Dixie bowl for easy clean up.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Place sprinkles in a shallow dish.
- Dip the bottom of the cookie in chocolate, then dip in sprinkles. Set on prepared cookie sheet to harden.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
You can also use chocolate or white chocolate chips. Use 1 cup of chips and add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or shortening to aid in melting; heat at 50% power in 30 second increments until melted and smooth.