Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 (8oz.) packs of cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 (8oz.) packs of Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 cup sugar1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- * honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Press a can of the crescent rolls to the bottom of the dish, making sure to reach edges and keep together.
- * bake the first layer of crescent roll dough till just done maybe 5-8 minutes. (Optional, that way I make sure it is done. I don't like raw dough)
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
- Roll the remaining crescent roll over the top and stretch to the edges and seal.
- Brush across the entire top of the crescent roll with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle the top with 1 tablespoon cinnamon and 4 tablespoons of sugar
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Eat warm (it will be a hot mess!) or let cool and chill for several hours before serving.
- Slice into triangles or squares, drizzle with a little honey if you like and serve.