- 8-ounces of cream cheese softened
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1/2 of a pound of mild ground sausage
- 2 jalapeno minced
- 2-packages of crescent rolls
- Cook 1/2 of a pound of mild ground sausage till completely browned, drain all the excess oil from sausage in a colander.Combine 8-ounces of softened cream cheese with cooked mild ground sausage, 1 small onion finely diced, and 2 jalapeño peppers that have been minced.
- Open 2 packages of crescent roll and place each one flat on non-stick baking sheets, you will probably need 2.
- Place about a tablespoon or so of the cream cheese and sausage mixture towards the wider end of the crescent roll, roll as instructed on the back of the crescent roll can.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees, for about 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool, the Easy to make Sausage & Cream Cheese Crescents on a baking rack.
- Serve while still warm and Enjoy!
© Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch, 2016 – 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material or photos without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner are strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heidy L. McCallum and The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not copy and paste recipes to share on Social Platforms.