The easiest healthy queso dip made with only 5 ingredients. No one will know it's vegan, gluten-free, and that it only takes 10 minutes to whip up. Only 83 calories, 4 grams of fat per serving!
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 small red bell pepper, de-seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ cup raw cashews (soaked if you don't have high speed blender)
- 1 cup medium chunky salsa
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp turmeric (optional but recommended for color)
- If not using a high-speed blender or Nutribullet, soak cashews in a bowl of warm water for a few hours or overnight.
- If using high speed blender or Nutribullet, place cashews in a bowl with warm water. Set aside while you chop pepper.
- Drain and rinse cashews. Place all ingredients in blender. Blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- Serve at room temperature or warm in a saucepan to desired temperature with veggies or tortilla chips.
Serving size: ⅛ recipe Calories: 83 Fat: 2g Saturated fat: 1g Unsaturated fat: 3g Carbohydrates: 9g Sugar: 0g Sodium: 171mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 0mg