- 5.3 oz (150 grams) fresh strawberries hulled
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar more to taste
- 1 1/2 cup (200 grams) crushed ice
- pink sugar for rimming the glasses: sugar, red food coloring
- fresh strawberries and/or lemon wedges to garnish
- Prepare the pink sugar. Put some sugar in a zip lock bag and add a drop of red food coloring. Seal the bag and gently massage the sugar with your fingers until the color is mixed through.
- Run the cut side of a lemon wedge around the rim of a glass. Dip the rim into a small bowl of pink sugar and set aside. Repeat with the other glass.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until the desired consistency is reached. Taste for flavor and sweetness and adjust to your liking.
- Divide the frozen strawberry lemonade between the two glasses and garnish with a strawberry and/or lemon wedge.
- Serve right away and enjoy it!
© as easy as Apple Pie. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe