Author: Two Sisters Crafting
Serves: 18-20 cookies
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Molasses
- 3 /4 cup of Butter (softened)
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 2½ cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Powdered Sugar
- Cream the butter and brown sugar until completely combined.
- Add in eggs and molasses and mix until the dough is fluffy.
- Add in the Baking Soda and spices.
- Finally, mix in the flour, a third at a time.
- Refrigerate the dough for 2 hours.
- Roll the cookie dough ball in the powdered sugar until it is covered.
- Bake the cookies in a 375 degree oven for 9-10 minutes.