- 3/4 cup green banana flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the banana flour, coconut sugar, cacao powder, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine
- Melt the chocolate chips.
- Add the melted chocolate to the dry ingredients along with the applesauce and vanilla. Mix well.
- Grease your donut pan with coconut oil. Spoon the batter into the pan filling each donut to the top. You will get 6-8 full sized donuts.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes at 350F.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan. You can top them with more melted chocolate (as shown) if you wish, but they are so rich they really don't need it.
- Enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge.
Recipe By https://www.feastingonfruit.com/grain-free-chocolate-brownie-donuts/