- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp salt, plus some for dusting the top of finished crackers
- 2 Cups Einkorn Flour (or flour of your choice)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Stick Butter, cold. Plus 2 Tbsp melted for top of finished crackers.
- 2/3 cup milk
- Preheat over to 400° F
- Add dry ingredients to food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Add cold butter in small cubes, pulse until crumbly.
- Add honey and milk, pulse until ball forms.
- If dough is still very sticky, add a bit more flour and pulse again.
- Remove dough from food processor and divide into two balls to roll out seperately.
- Using a rolling pin, roll dough to about 1/8" thick. Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into whatever size crackers you'd like.
- Poke holes into each cracker with a fork. I like to do 3-4 rows of holes to make them look like the store-bought version.
- Transfer crackers to baking tray and bake at 400° for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately brush crackers with melted butter. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in an air tight container.