PREP TIME:5 MINUTESCOOK TIME:10 MINUTESTOTAL TIME:15 MINUTES
This Korean BBQ Sauce is a yummy recipe to top grilled chicken, grilled steak, or an easy sauce to throw together for meatballs! Sweet, spicy, salty, it has it all!
As for servings, I served it with 8 meatballs and still had some left. So, I’m saying 8 servings.
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup liquid aminos (soy sauce)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar + 1/4 cup
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsps Sambal Oelek
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsps cornstarch
- Bring all the ingredients (except for the water and cornstarch) to a boil over medium heat in a small sauce pan.
- In a small bowl, make a cornstarch slurry by mixing the cornstarch and water together until the cornstarch dissolves.
- Add the cornstarch to pot and whiskey over medium-low for 5-10 minutes and it’s rich and thick.
Yield: 8 servings, Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 75 CaloriesTotal Fat: 0.6gSaturated Fat: 0.1gSodium: 447.3mgCarbohydrates: 16.5gFiber: 0.1gSugar: 14.2gProtein: 1.3g