Prep Time: fifteen minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: l minutes
Yield: 18-36 depending on size cut
- 2 sticks of butter, at room temperature
- 1 loving cup of granulated sugar
- 1 loving cup of firmly packed golden brownish sugar
- 3 big eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of Christmas M&M's , plus to a greater extent than for topping
- 1 loving cup of mini chocolate chips, plus to a greater extent than for topping
- 1/2 loving cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish amongst foil, exit roughly overhang to brand removal easier.
- Spray foil generously amongst nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand upwards mixer, musical rhythm out butter, granulated sugar, in addition to brownish saccharide together until fluffy.
- Add inwards eggs in addition to vanilla extract in addition to operate on to beat.
- Lower speed of mixer in addition to add together flour, baking soda in addition to table salt in addition to mix until combined.
- Add M&M's in addition to mini chocolate chips in addition to reach a concluding stir, reserving roughly M&M's, mini chocolate chips in addition to white chocolate chips for topping cookie bars.
- Transfer cookie dough to prepared baking dish.
- Press additional M&M'S, mini chocolate chips in addition to white chocolate chips into height of cookie dough.
- Bake 35 to twoscore minutes on oven rack inwards lower 3rd of oven to forestall over browning.
- Let cool completely in addition to cut.