Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 2 -4
- 1 tbsp sun dried tomato oil
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 8 oz. 1/2 package dry linguine
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil drained
- 2 cups baby spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup hummus + more for leftovers
- 1 cup pasta water
- red pepper flakes optional
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until tender. Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
- Place the empty pot back on the stove over medium heat. Add sun dried tomatoes, oil and garlic to the pan. Sauté for 2 minutes. Add hummus and pasta to the pan and stir to combine. Slowly pour in pasta water 1/4 cup at a time until sauce reaches desired consistency. Add spinach and sauté until wilted (approx. 1 minute). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately* and enjoy!
*If you have leftovers, place in an airtight container in the fridge. When reheating add 1-2 tbsp. hummus to pasta before reheating.