- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Corn syrup, light
- Baking & Spices
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Nuts & Seeds
- 1 cup Pecans
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 (8 oz pillsbury original crescents
- Time Prepare: 10M Cook: 20M Total: 30M
Where a balance diet is a dessert in each hand
1 (8 oz) Pillsbury Original Crescents 1 cup chopped pecans ¾ cup granulated sugar ¾ cup light corn syrup 2 Tbsp butter, melted 1 tsp vanilla 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll the crescent dough and press into the bottom and partway up the sides of the baking dish. Be sure to pinch together the seams.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients. Pour and spread over crescent crust.
- Bake an additional 18-22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool about 1 hour before cutting and serving.
Serves: 16-20 Prepare: 10 mins Cook Time: 20 mins TotalTime: 30 mins