- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1 box Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix (plus box ingredients)
- 2 sticks Butter
- 1 can Creamy Homestyle Dark Chocolate Frosting
- 3 crushed Candy Canes
- Line and 8x8 or 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
- Make brownies according to box directions.
- Allow to cool.
- Cream the butter and peppermint extract.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar beating until incorporated.
- Spread mixture on top of b and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Open frosting container and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir and pour about 2/3 of frosting over brownies.
- Smooth with a knife as needed.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Refrigerate for a few minutes to set the frosting.