4 Ounces white chocolate chips
4 Ounces cream cheese, room temperature, cut into 16 pieces
2 Cups milk
1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
Whipped cream, for garnish
Pink sanding sugar , for garnish
1-2 Tablespoons strawberry syrup (or 2 tablespoons strawberry puree)
Pink food coloring , optional
- In a medium saucepan, warm up the milk over medium heat for 2 minutes as you assemble the ingredients.
- Whisk in the vanilla and cream cheese until melted.
- Whisk in the white chocolate until melted and smooth.
- Add the strawberry syrup or puree last, and adjust the color as desired with the food dye.
- Ladle into your serving glasses and add a garnish of whipped cream and pink sugar.