Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 12 servings
Calories 344 kcal
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 3 packages refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- marinara sauce for dipping optional
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Set aside a baking sheet.
- Open a can of dough and place onto a piece of parchment paper. Make a circle outline in the dough using a 10-inch round cake pan or plate.
- Spread half of the marinara sauce over the dough circle. Add half of shredded Mozzarella. Place another dough on top. Repeat.
- Cover with the third can of dough. Put the cake pan/plate on top, and use a sharp knife to cut away excess dough.
- Place a small bowl upside down in the middle. Cut layered dough into 12 equal parts/petals, leaving the center intact.
- Grasp adjacent petals and twist twice in opposite directions. Repeat for remaining petals and lift parchment paper onto baking sheet.
- In a small bow, beat eggs with water. Brush the pizza star evenly with it. Bake 20 min until brown. Serve and enjoy!