Preparation 30 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
Total Time 40 mins
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 eggs, beaten
1 (21 oz.) brownie mix
1/2 cup flour
36 Rolos, unwrapped and chilled
2 tablespoons water
1 cup powdered sugar, for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine brownie mix, flour, oil, eggs and water in a large mixing bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon until well blended. Cover and refrigerate dough for 1 hour. (If your brownie mix is less than 21 ounces, you may want to omit 1 tablespoon water, oil, or both).
- Shape about 1 tablespoon of dough around 1 Rolo. Roll the dough in powdered sugar to coat well.
- Place on prepared baking sheets and bake until cracked on top, about 10 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.