Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Author Cathy Trochelman
- 2 8-10 inch flour tortillas2 Tbsp. sun dried tomato oil oil from sun dried tomato jar
- 1/3 c. sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/3 c. crumbled goat cheese divided
- 1/2 c. spinach leaves chopped
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/4 c. crumbled goat cheese, and sun dried tomato oil. Mix on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on tortillas.
- Top with sun dried tomatoes, chopped spinach, pine nuts, and remaining goat cheese.
- Start on one end and roll tortilla tightly.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.