Author: Two Sisters Crafting
Recipe type: Frosting
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter (softened)1 teaspoon Vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Milk (if needed)
- In a mixer, add the softened butter and the pumpkin puree and mix until combined.
- Then add the powdered sugar.
- Mix on a low speed until the butter/pumpkin mixture and the powdered sugar are combined.
- Then continue to beat on medium speed until the frosting is creamy.
- Add the vanilla and mix until combined. Then add the cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add milk one tablespoon at a time (if needed) until the frosting is at the desired consistency.