- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 10.75 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 15 oz can green beans, drained.
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cups frozen tater tots
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lightly grease an 8 or 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain excess fat.
- Add the onions to the skillet and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes until translucent.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for an additional minute.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer ground beef mixture to the preparing baking dish and spread evenly.
- Top with cream of mushroom soup, followed by green beans, followed by the cheddar cheese. Make sure to season the green bean layer.
- Finally, top with tater tots.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until tater tots are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Yield: 6 Servings