Prep Time 1 hour
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 large tomato sliced in rounds
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan
- 16 oz. pre-made pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pre-made pesto recipe links above
- balsamic glaze to taste
- 1 cup mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- One hour before you want to cook the pizza, place the dough on a flour-dusted countertop.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Spray a 16" round baking sheet (or baking sheet of choice) with non-stick spray. Place dough on the sheet and stretch to desired shape. Add pesto to dough and spread evenly, leaving an inch of crust along the border.
- Top with tomato slices and parmesan. Place in the oven 12-17 minutes, or until crust is brown and crispy. Remove from the oven and top with salad greens*, pine nuts, balsamic glaze and red pepper flakes.
*The greens will wilt if not eaten right away. If you are sharing this pizza and plan on eating it all right away, then I say, pile on the greens and eat away. But, if you know you're not going to finish it in one sitting, then I would suggest adding the greens one slice at a time.