- 4 Apples, cored and diced (I used 2 Granny Smith, 2 Gala)
- 3 stalks Celery, chopped
- 1 cup Red Grapes, halved
- 1 cup Green Grapes, halved
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 3/4 cup Walnuts
- 12 oz Vanilla Yogurt
- Add fresh fruits and celery to large bowl.
- Add lemon juice and stir to coat.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
You volition notice this Waldorf Salad loaded amongst apples, grapes, celery, dried cranberries, walnuts, in addition to vanilla yogurt. It volition brand for a perfect side dish for your Thanksgiving in addition to Christmas dinners.