- 2 cups asparagus, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups kale or spinach, chopped
- 1 12.3-ounce package silken tofu
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a medium cast iron skillet.*
- In a wok or large skillet, warm a little water or oil over medium heat. Add asparagus; cook for 4-5 minutes. Add mushrooms, tomatoes, and kale; cook for 5 more minute, until vegetables are tender.
- In a food processor or blender, add tofu, chickpea flour, nutritional yeast, soy sauce, thyme, oregano, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Remove vegetables from ..
Full Recipe: https://www.emilieeats.com/asparagus-mushroom-vegan-quiche/