Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Yield: ~30 pieces
- ~2-3 oz cheddar cheese sliced
- 2 tubes of crescent rolls (8 each)
- 1 package lil smokies (30 smokies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open crescent roll tube and roll out dough.
- Cut each slice in to three even pieces starting at the top and going down to the point.
- Put a lil smokie and a piece of cheddar cheese at the top of the dough slice and roll down.
- Place on a parchment or silicone mat lined cookie sheet.
- Repeat for remaining lil smokies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.