- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 1/4 cup sugar divided
- 3/4 unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 36 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In large bowl beat butter until creamy, add in sugars and continue to beat until blended.
- Add your eggs and vanilla and beat until incorporated.
- In another bowl whisk together your flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Add into your butter and sugar mixture and continue to beat until blended.
- Roll into about 1.5" balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in batches for about 8 minutes and slightly puffy and spread out.
- Remove from oven and immediately press your peanut butter cups with widest side down into cookies.
- Let cool.
- Add your peanut butter to a small bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds until melted.
- Drizzle peanut butter over cooled cookies and let set up for about 5-10 minutes.