- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips 9.3 oz/240 grams
- 1 cup peanut butter can substitute for sunflower seed or soy nut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil can sub for grass fed butter
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish or deep baking tray of choice with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add crispy rice cereal into a large mixing bowl and set aside. In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, combine all your other ingredients and heat until melted. Remove from microwave/off stove and whisk until completely incorporated.
- Pour the chocolate/peanut butter mixture over the crispy rice cereal and mix until combined. Pour into the lined baking dish and refrigerate until firm (at least an hour). Remove and cut into bars.
Healthy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars can be kept at room temperature in a sealed container. They are best kept refrigerated for up to 4 weeks.