1 cup oreo crumbs
2 tbsp butter, melted
12 ounces (339g) cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup (104g) sugar
6 tbsp (42g) cocoa
1/2 cup (120ml) sour cream
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup (60ml) Irish Cream Liqueur
WHIPPED CREAM AND TOPPING
3/4 cup (180ml) heavy whipping cream
6 tbsp (43g) powdered sugar
2 tbsp (30ml) Irish Cream Liqueur
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (162°C). Add cupcake liners to a cupcake pan.
2. Combine the oreo crumbs and melted butter. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners and press into the bottoms.
3. Bake crusts for 5 minutes then remove from oven. Allow to cool while you make the filling.
CHEESECAKE FILLING AND TOPPING
1. Reduce oven to 300°F (148°C).
2. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar and cocoa until combined (Use low speed to keep less air from getting into the batter, which can cause cracks). Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Add the sour cream, vanilla extract and irish cream. Beat on low speed until well combined.
4. Add eggs one at a time, beating slowly and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition.
5. Divide the batter between the cupcake liners and fill most of the way.
6. Bake cheesecakes for 12 minutes, then turn off oven and leave the door closed for another 5 minutes.
7. Crack the oven door and allow cheesecakes to cool for 15-20 minutes, then put in the fridge to finish cooling.
8. To finish off the cheesecakes, whip heavy whipping cream on high until it begins to thicken. Add powdered sugar and irish cream and continue to whip on high until stiff peaks form.
9. Pipe the whipped cream on top of the cheesecakes, then drizzle with chocolate sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.