Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 hours, 50 minutes
Yield: 10 Servings
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup + 1 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 (8ounce) packages cream cheese
- 5 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a medium sized bowl combine graham crackers, 1/2 cup sugar and butter.
- Press into the bottom of spring foam pan or other type of cheesecake pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl blend cream cheese until smooth.
- Add eggs and egg yolks, one at a time and blend well after each addition,
- Add remaining 1 3/4 cup of sugar and blend well, scraping sides of bowl as needed.
- Add flour and blend well.
- Finally add heavy whipping cream and blend well making sure mixture is silky smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into prepared cheesecake pan.
- Place cheesecake in COLD OVEN - do not preheat your oven.
- Close oven door and turn your heat on to 200*F
- Cook cheesecake at this LOW temperature for 3 hours and 10 minutes.
- When timer rings, turn off oven but leave cheesecake in oven with door closed.
- Set timer for 1 hour or longer.
- When timer goes off (or when you remember), remove cheesecake, cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge.
- Chill in fridge for 8 - 24 hours. The longer the better.
- When ready to serve, remove cheesecake and serve immediately or add your favorite cheesecake topping and serve.