Quick and easy recipe for overripe bananas, perfect for a special breakfast or an afternoon snack!
Author: Kristin @ DizzyBusyandHungry.com
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 slightly overripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons sugar (you can substitute granulated Splenda, if you like)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Olive oil spray
- Slice the bananas into rounds, approximately ⅓ inch thick.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with olive oil spray. Warm over medium heat.
- Add the banana rounds, sprinkle about ½ of the cinnamon mixture on top, and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the rounds, sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon mixture, and cook about 2-3 more minutes, until the bananas are soft and warmed through.