Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Pho Soup Made at Home in Mason Jars is perfect for those meal-prepping Sundays. Packed with vegetables, rice noodles and soothingly warm liquid you’ll be looking forward to for lunch. (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian)
- 1 wide mouth quart mason jar with lid
- 1/2 cup very thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup julienned red pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup uncooked thin rice noodles
- 1/8 cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock (or vegetable stock for vegetarian) or 1 Tablespoon gluten-free concentrated liquid chicken stock.
- In a large mason jar add carrots, red pepper, ginger, garlic, green onion and rice noodles in that order.
- When ready to eat, pour in soy sauce and boiling chicken stock.
- Other option: When ready to eat pour in soy sauce, concentrated liquid chicken stock and 3 cups of boiling hot water.
- Tighten lid onto jar and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes, or until veggies and noodles are tender.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan