Turkey Cranberry Rollups are easy to make, fun to eat, and is a great way to use up holiday leftovers! Trust me, know body complains about leftovers when they look, and taste, like this!
Recipe type: Appetizer, Finger Foods
Serves: 4-6 servings
- ½ c. dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1 T. minced parsley, mostly for color so if you don’t have it don’t worry about it
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c. cooked turkey, diced
- 1 c. grated cheese, Swiss is a great choice
- 4 flour tortillas, I use anywhere from 8”-10” tortillas
- Mix cream cheese, turkey, cranberries, parsley and cheese together until combined.
- Lay tortillas out flat. Spread ¼ of the turkey mixture over each tortilla.
- Roll up tightly. Roll them jelly roll style.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Slice into 1” pieces.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
There are lots of options for adding different flavors into these rollups! They are delicious with grated orange zest, sliced scallions, blue cheese, or pecans!