Course dinner, lunch
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 332 kcal
Author Stay Snatched
- 16 oz skinless chicken breasts sliced in half to make 4 breasts
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup mozarella cheese shredded
- 1/8 cup egg whites
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce see below for link to the recipe for homemade
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- Get the recipe for marinara sauce here.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 460. Spray the basket with cooking spray.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally to create 4 thinner chicken breasts. Place the chicken breasts on a hard surface and pound them to completely flatten.
- Grate the parmesan cheese.
- Combine the panko breadcrumbs, cheese, and seasonings in a bowl large enough to dip the chicken breasts. Stir to combine.
- Place the egg whites in a bowl large enough to dip the chicken.
- Dip the chicken in the egg whites and then the breadcrumbs mixture.
- Place in the Air Fryer. Spray the top of the chicken with cooking spray.
- Cook for 7 minutes. Top each of the breasts with marinara sauce and the shredded mozzarella. Cook for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan