Happy Monday! It was quite the busy weekend for us. I always look forward to Mondays because it feels like a fresh start. Some people may hate Mondays but honestly, it’s probably my favorite day and the one day I am most productive. My productivity just goes down hill from there.
My 5 year old had her dance recital over the weekend and can I just say that watching 4 and 5 year olds dance is just about the cutest thing ever!
- 2 bags (12-15 oz each) frozen mixed berries
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread out frozen berries in the bottom of the dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine yellow cake mix (DO NOT prepare), melted butter, oats, and walnuts. Stir together until thick crumbles form.
- Sprinkle evenly over the frozen berries.
- Cook for 50-55 minutes. Crisp topping will be a golden brown and the berries will be bubbling.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
I'm not sure why, but all cake mix boxes are different weights/sizes. As long as you find a cake mix box that is between 15 oz- 18 oz, then you are good.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan