Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated White Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of firmly packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
Small pinch of Kosher Salt
- 1 Egg Yolk (discard the egg white or save for different recipe)
- ¼ cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 heaping tablespoons of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips plus more for topping
- Start by melting your butter in the microwave. Butter should just be melted, not boiling.
- Add sugars, and stir until well combined.
- Stir in vanilla and salt.
- Separate egg and add the yolk only to cup. Stir to combine.
- Spoon flour into 1/4 cup measuring cup and level with a knife to make sure the flour isn't overpacked
- Add flour to cup, then stir again.
- Add the chocolate chips, and give a final stir.
- Now your mixture will look like cookie dough.
- Add a few chocolate chips to the top of the cookie dough.
- Cook in microwave 40-60 seconds, start checking for doneness at 40 seconds. Mine takes 50 seconds.
- Do not cook past one minute, just like a regular cookie, this will continue cooking as it cools. If the cookie is dry or cake like, try less time.
- Serve warm.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan