Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 13 mins
Total Time 0:23
- 9 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrot
- 2 med onions, finely chopped / minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil. Use another oil for AIP
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger (powdered)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 tsp garlic granules (or 4 cloves garlic) (see how to make Homemade Garlic Powder)
- 1/2 tsp (I use Real Salt)
- 1/16 tsp stevia extract (or 4 T other sweetener) optional
- 1/2 Tbsp crushed red pepper (optional. Omit for AIP.)
- 2 Tbsp white wine (omit or substitute more broth for AIP.)
- 1/3 cup beef broth (see Homemade Broth Tips)
- 4 tsp tamari, liquid aminos, soy sauce, or coconut aminos or to taste
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef (or ground or finely chopped chicken). Pork can be used as well. Omit for vegan or for a vegetable side.
- Green onion for garnish (optional)
- Place meat in large pan and cook until browned.
- On medium high heat, add the onions and sesame oil. Cook until lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add spices, sweetener, red pepper, wine, and broth to the pan and stir well.
- Add the cabbage and stir to coat.
- Cook, stirring frequently until the cabbage slightly wilts.
- Add carrots and cook for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add tamari to taste and adjust flavorings as desired.
- Serve plain or over rice or cauliflower rice.
- Garnish with green onions if desired.
Full Recipe Source: https://wholenewmom.com/recipes/egg-roll-in-a-bowl/
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan