With a truffle-like texture and perfect amount of crunch, these keto fat bombs will help you meet the daily fat requirements needed to stay in ketosis.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 10 fat bombs
Author Kettle & Fire
- 1 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Almond Butter
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ cup Cacao Powder
- 1 cup Raw Cashews
- In a non-stick medium saucepan over medium heat, heat coconut oil, and almond butter until mixed evenly, stirring often.
- Pour the oil mixture from the pan into a bowl and mix in coconut flour and cacao powder.
- Place bowl in the freezer for about 15 minutes until mixture cools and is solid.
- While the mixture is cooling, place the cashews in a food processor and pulse lightly for a chopped texture.
- When the coconut mixture is solidified, take 1 tablespoon of the mixture from the bowl, roll into a ball, and dip in the blended cashews. Place fat bombs on a plate. Repeat until you have used all of the mixture.
- Refrigerate the fat bombs for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy and make sure to store your leftover fat bombs in the refrigerator, otherwise they will melt quickly.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan