Passive Time 30 minutes
Servings 14 pieces
- PB Bark
- Heaping 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (I use Aldi organic. It's just peanuts and salt)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of pure stevia powder (or 8 drops sweet leaf vanilla stevia drops, or 1 Tbs powdered coconut sugar or sweetener of choice)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Chocolate Drizzle
- 1 oz 85-90% dark chocolate Lily's or your preferred brand
- 1 tsp coconut oil
To make the bark:
- Line 2 plates with parchment paper (Don't skip this part or it will stick like crazy!)
- Melt together peanut butter and coconut oil in a medium bowl (I did 30-40 seconds in the microwave).
- Add remaining ingredients and stir. Taste and adjust for sweetness.
- Pour half of the mixture onto each plate.
- To make the drizzle:
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a small bowl (20 seconds in the microwave usually works).
- Use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate on the bark.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until completely hardened. Transfer to refrigerator. Enjoy!
See Full INSTRUCTIONS: http://prettypies.com/recipe/low-carb-peanut-butter-bark/
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan