Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 10 minutes Serves 12
Low carb peanut butter and jam? Heck yeah! These tasty peanut butter cups are full of healthy keto fats and taste like biting into your favourite sandwich.
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 to 8 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener, divided
- 1 tsp grassfed gelatin
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- Line a muffin pan with 12 silicone or parchment paper liners.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the raspberries and water. Bring to a boil and the reduce the heat and simmer 5 minutes. Mash the berries with a fork.
- Stir in 2 to 4 tbsp of the powdered sweetener, depending on how sweet you like it. Whisk in the grassfed gelatin and let cool while preparing the peanut butter mixture.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the peanut butter and coconut oil. Cook on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until melted. Whisk in 2 to 4 tbsp of the powdered sweetener, depending on how sweet you like it (I only use 2 tbsp).
- Divide half of the peanut butter mixture among the 12 cups and set in the freezer to firm up, about 15 minutes. Divide the raspberry mixture among the cups and top with the remaining peanut butter mixture.
- Refrigerate until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan